Last updated on March 9th, 2017 at 03:10 pm
Improve user journey and increase conversion rate
How We Can Help?
NZDMI can advise your existing in-house team, or take ownership of each step in website optimisation:
- Determine what digital conversion you want to improve on
- Run A/B testing
- Experiment with different solutions
- Analyse results and make decisions on what solution meets digital targets best
Depending on your business’ goals, optimisation could include testing of:
- Organisation of your website’s navigation
- The use of visual content, like photos or videos
- The length of an online form, changing the number of required fields or the order of how it is filled out
- Where social sharing icons are placed
- Placement, text, and visual style of a call to action
- Mobile design
What to Expect
With NZDMI as your experts in website optimisation, you can first expect a detailed analysis of where your website is falling short in terms of conversion rates. From there, NZDMI can either work with your in-house team or take charge of your website optimisation, running tests, reporting back with results, and constantly re-analysing what is going on with your site and conversion rates.
This will all lead to lower bounce rates on your website, and higher conversion rates across all your digital areas such as e-commerce, EDM sign-ups, organic search rates and more.